Mid-air scare as AI plane door not properly locked
New Delhi: Passengers of an Air India flight from Jeddah to Mumbai on Friday had a mid-air scare when it was flown back after a cockpit panel showed that one of the doors was not properly locked.
The Boeing 747 -- AI 964 -- was flown back to the Saudi Arabian city and after a delay of two hours it took off again and landed in Mumbai safely.
Sources said as soon as it took off from Jeddah, the cockpit panel showed that door was not properly locked, prompting the pilot to fly back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab