Mumbai-bound AI flight makes emergency landing
Mumbai: A city-bound Air India flight
from Bhubaneshwar with 91 passengers on-board today made an
emergency landing at the International airport here due to
hydraulic failure, an airport official said.
"Full emergency was declared after the Mumbai-bound Air
India flight IC-169 reported hydraulic failure," a Mumbai
International Airport Limited (MIAL) spokesperson told PTI.
The airport authorities received the information at 1634
hrs and the aircraft landed safely at 1643 hrs, he said adding
the aircraft has been towed to a bay from the runway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why