Mumbai-bound AI flight makes emergency landing
Mumbai: A city-bound Air India flight
from Bhubaneshwar with 91 passengers on-board today made an
emergency landing at the International airport here due to
hydraulic failure, an airport official said.
"Full emergency was declared after the Mumbai-bound Air
India flight IC-169 reported hydraulic failure," a Mumbai
International Airport Limited (MIAL) spokesperson told PTI.
The airport authorities received the information at 1634
hrs and the aircraft landed safely at 1643 hrs, he said adding
the aircraft has been towed to a bay from the runway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing