Mumbai-bound AI flight makes emergency landing
Mumbai: A city-bound Air India flight
from Bhubaneshwar with 91 passengers on-board today made an
emergency landing at the International airport here due to
hydraulic failure, an airport official said.
"Full emergency was declared after the Mumbai-bound Air
India flight IC-169 reported hydraulic failure," a Mumbai
International Airport Limited (MIAL) spokesperson told PTI.
The airport authorities received the information at 1634
hrs and the aircraft landed safely at 1643 hrs, he said adding
the aircraft has been towed to a bay from the runway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Jan Dhan accounts “very vulnerable” to frauds: RBI
- Vijay Mallya PMLA case: ED to invoke India-UK MLAT for extradition
- IPL 2016, Qualifier 1: RCB vs GL - Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- BJP govt cannot turn a blind eye to illegal immigration in Assam: RSS
- CBSE announces results of Central Teacher Eligibility Test