Narendra Modi can seek time to meet PM: Manish Tewari
New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi can seek time to meet Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari said on Wednesday.
Modi on Tuesday said he was refused a meeting with the Prime Minister.
"Schedules of the Prime Minister are fixed much in advance and if somebody wants to score brownie points by asking time at the last minute, this is brinkmanship," Tewari told reporters.
Modi said the Prime Minister refused to give time to discuss crucial state-related issues during his visit to attend a function in Ahmedabad on Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday