Narendra Modi can seek time to meet PM: Manish Tewari
New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi can seek time to meet Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari said on Wednesday.
Modi on Tuesday said he was refused a meeting with the Prime Minister.
"Schedules of the Prime Minister are fixed much in advance and if somebody wants to score brownie points by asking time at the last minute, this is brinkmanship," Tewari told reporters.
Modi said the Prime Minister refused to give time to discuss crucial state-related issues during his visit to attend a function in Ahmedabad on Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics