Narendra Modi, Chouhan likely to join BJP parliamentary board
New Delhi: The BJP`s national executive Saturday authorised party chief Rajnath Singh to reconstitute the parliamentary board, clearing the way for Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh Chief Ministers Narendra Modi and Shivraj Singh Chouhan to enter the party`s highest decision-making body, party sources said.
According to BJP sources, there are strong chances that Modi, a strong contender as the party`s prime ministerial candidate, may be included in the parliamentary board.
Chouhan may also be included in the panel, said the sources.
Besides the parliamentary board, Rajnath Singh is also expected to reconstitute the party`s election and disciplinary committees and announce new office bearers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what