Narendra Modi, Chouhan likely to join BJP parliamentary board
New Delhi: The BJP`s national executive Saturday authorised party chief Rajnath Singh to reconstitute the parliamentary board, clearing the way for Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh Chief Ministers Narendra Modi and Shivraj Singh Chouhan to enter the party`s highest decision-making body, party sources said.
According to BJP sources, there are strong chances that Modi, a strong contender as the party`s prime ministerial candidate, may be included in the parliamentary board.
Chouhan may also be included in the panel, said the sources.
Besides the parliamentary board, Rajnath Singh is also expected to reconstitute the party`s election and disciplinary committees and announce new office bearers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi