Narendra Modi counters Kapil Sibal, says `arrogant` Congress does not answer media
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Countering the allegations of the Union Minister Kapil Sibal, Bharatiya Janata Party`s PM candidate Narendra Modi said that he does not address press conferences to avoid being questioned and said it is the `arrogant` Congress that does not answer media queries.
The Bharatiya Janata Party also hit back at the Communications and IT Minister Kapil Sibal for challenging his party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi for a debate.
BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad asked Sibal to debate with him first on the questions the Congress party has been running away from.
Talking to the mediapersons here, Prasad also said that Sibal had said that there was zero loss in 2G scam, but this was the same scam which lowered country`s image worldwide.
“He (Modi) is desperate to become the prime minister. He has announced his candidature so early. But he doesn’t believe in transparency and accountability,” Sibal had said during a press conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH