Narendra Modi counters Kapil Sibal, says `arrogant` Congress does not answer media
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Countering the allegations of the Union Minister Kapil Sibal, Bharatiya Janata Party`s PM candidate Narendra Modi said that he does not address press conferences to avoid being questioned and said it is the `arrogant` Congress that does not answer media queries.
The Bharatiya Janata Party also hit back at the Communications and IT Minister Kapil Sibal for challenging his party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi for a debate.
BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad asked Sibal to debate with him first on the questions the Congress party has been running away from.
Talking to the mediapersons here, Prasad also said that Sibal had said that there was zero loss in 2G scam, but this was the same scam which lowered country`s image worldwide.
“He (Modi) is desperate to become the prime minister. He has announced his candidature so early. But he doesn’t believe in transparency and accountability,” Sibal had said during a press conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees