Narendra Modi faces assassination threat?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Does Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi face the threat of being assassinated? Academic Madhu Kishwar believes so.
Kishwar on Wednesday talked about the possibility of Modi facing an assassination attempt on Twitter. She tweeted, "Yesterday met some senior govt officers who said Modi`s assassination real possibility if Teesta Congress fail to get fraud FIR against Modi."
She was referring to civil rights activist Teesta Setalvad.
When the tweet went viral on the social networking website and led to debate over the authenticity of the post, the academician deleted the tweet saying it had led to panic.
Kishwar, a supporter of Modi, is a Senior Fellow at the Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali