Narendra Modi faces assassination threat?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Does Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi face the threat of being assassinated? Academic Madhu Kishwar believes so.
Kishwar on Wednesday talked about the possibility of Modi facing an assassination attempt on Twitter. She tweeted, "Yesterday met some senior govt officers who said Modi`s assassination real possibility if Teesta Congress fail to get fraud FIR against Modi."
She was referring to civil rights activist Teesta Setalvad.
When the tweet went viral on the social networking website and led to debate over the authenticity of the post, the academician deleted the tweet saying it had led to panic.
Kishwar, a supporter of Modi, is a Senior Fellow at the Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Know why sex loses its steam in couples