Narendra Modi faces assassination threat?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Does Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi face the threat of being assassinated? Academic Madhu Kishwar believes so.
Kishwar on Wednesday talked about the possibility of Modi facing an assassination attempt on Twitter. She tweeted, "Yesterday met some senior govt officers who said Modi`s assassination real possibility if Teesta Congress fail to get fraud FIR against Modi."
She was referring to civil rights activist Teesta Setalvad.
When the tweet went viral on the social networking website and led to debate over the authenticity of the post, the academician deleted the tweet saying it had led to panic.
Kishwar, a supporter of Modi, is a Senior Fellow at the Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS).
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'