Nawaz Sharif should be given a chance: Sanjay Raut
New Delhi: Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut on Monday said that Prime Minister-designate Narendra Modi`s meeting with Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif is important as Sharif should be given a chance and both the countries need to try to find peace.
"Nawaz Sharif should be given a chance and his meeting with Modi is important as both the countries need to talk and find peace," said Raut.
He further said that the party`s relation with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) holds a lot of importance.
"Our alliance was there for 25 years and we give a lot of importance to the relation.
During good times also we will be with them and enjoy their happiness along with the entire country. Uddhav ji is also coming for the ceremony," he added.
India has invited leaders of all South Asian countries to Modi`s oath-taking ceremony today at 6 p.m.
The swearing-in ceremony, to be held at the forecourt of the historic Rashtrapati Bhavan, is likely to be attended by as many as 3,000 guests.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar Board Intermediate Result: BSEB 12th Result 2016 to be declared shortly
- Sadhguru to lead yoga session at UN on 2nd International Yoga Day
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- US military restricts troops after murder in Okinawa
- Pakistan can help US destabilise Taliban: Senator Bob Corker