Nawaz Sharif should be given a chance: Sanjay Raut
New Delhi: Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut on Monday said that Prime Minister-designate Narendra Modi`s meeting with Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif is important as Sharif should be given a chance and both the countries need to try to find peace.
"Nawaz Sharif should be given a chance and his meeting with Modi is important as both the countries need to talk and find peace," said Raut.
He further said that the party`s relation with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) holds a lot of importance.
"Our alliance was there for 25 years and we give a lot of importance to the relation.
During good times also we will be with them and enjoy their happiness along with the entire country. Uddhav ji is also coming for the ceremony," he added.
India has invited leaders of all South Asian countries to Modi`s oath-taking ceremony today at 6 p.m.
The swearing-in ceremony, to be held at the forecourt of the historic Rashtrapati Bhavan, is likely to be attended by as many as 3,000 guests.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145