Nawaz Sharif should be given a chance: Sanjay Raut
New Delhi: Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut on Monday said that Prime Minister-designate Narendra Modi`s meeting with Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif is important as Sharif should be given a chance and both the countries need to try to find peace.
"Nawaz Sharif should be given a chance and his meeting with Modi is important as both the countries need to talk and find peace," said Raut.
He further said that the party`s relation with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) holds a lot of importance.
"Our alliance was there for 25 years and we give a lot of importance to the relation.
During good times also we will be with them and enjoy their happiness along with the entire country. Uddhav ji is also coming for the ceremony," he added.
India has invited leaders of all South Asian countries to Modi`s oath-taking ceremony today at 6 p.m.
The swearing-in ceremony, to be held at the forecourt of the historic Rashtrapati Bhavan, is likely to be attended by as many as 3,000 guests.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das