Naxal arrested in Mirzapur
Lucknow/Mirzapur: A Naxal wanted in 21
cases in UP and Bihar was on Thursday arrested and arms and
explosives seized from his possession in UP`s Mirzapur
Vinod Kharwar, who is "area commander" of Munna
Vishwakarma gang, surrendered when a police team surrounded
him in Ahraura area, Special DG, Law and Order, Brijlal told
A single barrel gun, a rifle, two hand grenades and a
large number of cartridges were recovered from his possession,
Brijlal said that Kharwar was wanted in 21 criminal
cases including six in Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'