Naxal arrested in Mirzapur
Lucknow/Mirzapur: A Naxal wanted in 21
cases in UP and Bihar was on Thursday arrested and arms and
explosives seized from his possession in UP`s Mirzapur
Vinod Kharwar, who is "area commander" of Munna
Vishwakarma gang, surrendered when a police team surrounded
him in Ahraura area, Special DG, Law and Order, Brijlal told
A single barrel gun, a rifle, two hand grenades and a
large number of cartridges were recovered from his possession,
Brijlal said that Kharwar was wanted in 21 criminal
cases including six in Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- DNA: Why no voice is being raised in favour of Kashmiri Pandits?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city