No political motive for being Lalu’s counsel: Jethmalani
Ranchi: Expelled BJP leader Ram Jethmalani on Friday dismissed any political motive behind representing RJD chief Lalu Prasad in a fodder scam case.
"For me politics and profession are separate things," Jethmalani said, adding one should not interpret it of any political motive.
Jethmalani was replying to a media query as to how he agreed to defend Prasad when his principles were opposite to that of the former Bihar chief minister.
The veteran lawyer was here to defend Yadav’s petition pleading Jharkhand High Court to transfer a fodder case from one special CBI court to another.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details