No political motive for being Lalu’s counsel: Jethmalani
Ranchi: Expelled BJP leader Ram Jethmalani on Friday dismissed any political motive behind representing RJD chief Lalu Prasad in a fodder scam case.
"For me politics and profession are separate things," Jethmalani said, adding one should not interpret it of any political motive.
Jethmalani was replying to a media query as to how he agreed to defend Prasad when his principles were opposite to that of the former Bihar chief minister.
The veteran lawyer was here to defend Yadav’s petition pleading Jharkhand High Court to transfer a fodder case from one special CBI court to another.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers