`Norway shooting incident shows lack of tolerance`
New Delhi: The massacre in Norway has
shocked the world and brought into focus the prejudice, lack
of tolerance and fear psychosis existing in the society, Art
of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar said on Wednesday.
"Even a few youth with misconception can prove to be
dangerous for the society," he said in a statement.
He emphasised the need for multi-cultural and multi-
religious education across the world.
Seventy-six people died in the Norway shooting
incident on July 22 when Anders Behring Breivik (32),
disguised as a police inspector, fired at a youth camp on
Utoeya island just outside Oslo.
Breivik has been a member of the populist right-wing
Progress Party and Swedish neo-Nazi Internet forum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- Rio Olympics: Pele congratulates Brazil on football gold
- Handful of vested interests inciting trouble in Kashmir: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti
- Performance issues led to my ouster as Flipkart CEO, says Sachin Bansal
- 'Delhi earthquake today' trending on social media
- Audi to have petrol variants across portfolio by next year