`Norway shooting incident shows lack of tolerance`
New Delhi: The massacre in Norway has
shocked the world and brought into focus the prejudice, lack
of tolerance and fear psychosis existing in the society, Art
of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar said on Wednesday.
"Even a few youth with misconception can prove to be
dangerous for the society," he said in a statement.
He emphasised the need for multi-cultural and multi-
religious education across the world.
Seventy-six people died in the Norway shooting
incident on July 22 when Anders Behring Breivik (32),
disguised as a police inspector, fired at a youth camp on
Utoeya island just outside Oslo.
Breivik has been a member of the populist right-wing
Progress Party and Swedish neo-Nazi Internet forum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert