PM condoles demise of SAF founder Madanjeet Singh
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday condoled the demise of the founder of South Asia Foundation Madanjeet Singh.
The Prime Minister conveyed his heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Madanjeet, who was also the founder of UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Institute for South Asia Regional Cooperation in Puducherry, a PMO release said.
Madanjeet, a humanist and philanthropist, had concieved these institutions to provide valuable service in the common goal of building a better and closer South Asia and was recognised as an ambassador of peace and goodwill, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach