PM condoles demise of SAF founder Madanjeet Singh
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday condoled the demise of the founder of South Asia Foundation Madanjeet Singh.
The Prime Minister conveyed his heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Madanjeet, who was also the founder of UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Institute for South Asia Regional Cooperation in Puducherry, a PMO release said.
Madanjeet, a humanist and philanthropist, had concieved these institutions to provide valuable service in the common goal of building a better and closer South Asia and was recognised as an ambassador of peace and goodwill, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal