PM leaves for Bali, Singapore
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Thursday left for a four-day trip to Bali, where he will attend the East Asia and the ASEAN summit, and Singapore where he will hold bilateral talks with the leadership of the city state.
The highlight of the trip, his third abroad in a month, will be his meetings with US President Barack Obama and Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao in the Indonesian island.
From Bali, the prime minister will head to Singapore for two days before returning home on the night of Nov 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city