PM leaves for Bali, Singapore
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Thursday left for a four-day trip to Bali, where he will attend the East Asia and the ASEAN summit, and Singapore where he will hold bilateral talks with the leadership of the city state.
The highlight of the trip, his third abroad in a month, will be his meetings with US President Barack Obama and Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao in the Indonesian island.
From Bali, the prime minister will head to Singapore for two days before returning home on the night of Nov 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof