PM Manmohan Singh celebrates Holi, greets people
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday celebrated Holi and greeted people on the occasion.
The Prime Minister celebrated Holi with his staff for the first time during his tenure in UPA-II.
In a message, he said the festival heralding the onset of spring celebrates different hues of the country`s cultural mosaic and is an occasion to rejoice in the glory of nature in all its vibrant colours.
The festival symbolises the country`s spirit of unity, harmony and tolerance, he said. "May the festival bring health, happiness and prosperity to all," the Prime Minister wished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan