PM Manmohan Singh celebrates Holi, greets people
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday celebrated Holi and greeted people on the occasion.
The Prime Minister celebrated Holi with his staff for the first time during his tenure in UPA-II.
In a message, he said the festival heralding the onset of spring celebrates different hues of the country`s cultural mosaic and is an occasion to rejoice in the glory of nature in all its vibrant colours.
The festival symbolises the country`s spirit of unity, harmony and tolerance, he said. "May the festival bring health, happiness and prosperity to all," the Prime Minister wished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!