President condoles passing away of Swami Nityananda Maharaj
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee has condoled the passing away of Swami Nityananda Maharaj, the Founder Secretary of Ramakrishana Vivekananda Mission.
In a condolence message, Mukherjee said: "I came to know that our most respected Swami Nityananda Maharaj has left for heavenly above (Ramakrishnalok). I expected that he would be cured after getting treatment at AIIMS, Delhi. But the wish of the Almighty was otherwise and he left his worldly body."
"One cannot express condolences for a Monk who is detached with the materialistic world, so I am offering profound respect to this noble soul. May his efforts spread with new zeal," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder