Protestor at Kejriwal`s PC linked to Gandhis: IAC
New India: India Against Corruption (IAC) on Friday released photographic proof suggesting that the man who disrupted its press meet on Wednesday has links with the Gandhi family.
The man, Jagadish Sharma, is shown in the pictures hobnobbing with members of the Gandhi family at several events. The IAC said that in "such circumstances, any attack on IAC activists would have to be presumed to be at the behest of the Congress if unless the contrary is proved."
During Wednesday`s press meet, Kejriwal and co-activist and senior Supreme Court lawyer Prashant Bhushan had released documents hinting at a nexus between the government and Reliance Industries Limited.
It was during these revelations that Sharma created a furore. Sharma also went on to ask Kejriwal as to why neither he or his wife were transferred for the last 20 years during his service as an Indian Revenue Services (IRS) officer.
Sharma, who claimed to be alone `sans any backing`, had shouted that "Kejriwal and company are fooling the country". Sharma`s supporters who were raising anti-Kejriwal slogans were evicted by IAC supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'