Protestor at Kejriwal`s PC linked to Gandhis: IAC
New India: India Against Corruption (IAC) on Friday released photographic proof suggesting that the man who disrupted its press meet on Wednesday has links with the Gandhi family.
The man, Jagadish Sharma, is shown in the pictures hobnobbing with members of the Gandhi family at several events. The IAC said that in "such circumstances, any attack on IAC activists would have to be presumed to be at the behest of the Congress if unless the contrary is proved."
During Wednesday`s press meet, Kejriwal and co-activist and senior Supreme Court lawyer Prashant Bhushan had released documents hinting at a nexus between the government and Reliance Industries Limited.
It was during these revelations that Sharma created a furore. Sharma also went on to ask Kejriwal as to why neither he or his wife were transferred for the last 20 years during his service as an Indian Revenue Services (IRS) officer.
Sharma, who claimed to be alone `sans any backing`, had shouted that "Kejriwal and company are fooling the country". Sharma`s supporters who were raising anti-Kejriwal slogans were evicted by IAC supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list