Protestor at Kejriwal`s PC linked to Gandhis: IAC
New India: India Against Corruption (IAC) on Friday released photographic proof suggesting that the man who disrupted its press meet on Wednesday has links with the Gandhi family.
The man, Jagadish Sharma, is shown in the pictures hobnobbing with members of the Gandhi family at several events. The IAC said that in "such circumstances, any attack on IAC activists would have to be presumed to be at the behest of the Congress if unless the contrary is proved."
During Wednesday`s press meet, Kejriwal and co-activist and senior Supreme Court lawyer Prashant Bhushan had released documents hinting at a nexus between the government and Reliance Industries Limited.
It was during these revelations that Sharma created a furore. Sharma also went on to ask Kejriwal as to why neither he or his wife were transferred for the last 20 years during his service as an Indian Revenue Services (IRS) officer.
Sharma, who claimed to be alone `sans any backing`, had shouted that "Kejriwal and company are fooling the country". Sharma`s supporters who were raising anti-Kejriwal slogans were evicted by IAC supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi