Protestor at Kejriwal`s PC linked to Gandhis: IAC
New India: India Against Corruption (IAC) on Friday released photographic proof suggesting that the man who disrupted its press meet on Wednesday has links with the Gandhi family.
The man, Jagadish Sharma, is shown in the pictures hobnobbing with members of the Gandhi family at several events. The IAC said that in "such circumstances, any attack on IAC activists would have to be presumed to be at the behest of the Congress if unless the contrary is proved."
During Wednesday`s press meet, Kejriwal and co-activist and senior Supreme Court lawyer Prashant Bhushan had released documents hinting at a nexus between the government and Reliance Industries Limited.
It was during these revelations that Sharma created a furore. Sharma also went on to ask Kejriwal as to why neither he or his wife were transferred for the last 20 years during his service as an Indian Revenue Services (IRS) officer.
Sharma, who claimed to be alone `sans any backing`, had shouted that "Kejriwal and company are fooling the country". Sharma`s supporters who were raising anti-Kejriwal slogans were evicted by IAC supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list