Rail Budget is directionless, anti-people: BJP
New Delhi: BJP Wednesday termed the Railway
Budget as "directionless" and "anti-people", saying it will add to the woes of the common man already facing the brunt of spiralling prices.
"It is a directionless and anti-people budget," BJP`s
vice president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said, adding that without
taking effective steps for ensuring security, facility and
time, "announcements have been made for an expensive journey".
He said at a time when the common man was already under
attack from the burden of price rise and inflation, "the
railway budget has given another bigger blow".
Naqvi said, "While the Railway minister has announced a
five-year plan for taking care of security, facility and time,
the burden of increased fare has been slapped on the common
man in five minutes".
BJP general secretary Ananth Kumar said the Rail Budget
was "anti-aam aadmi" and there was no vision in the budget.
"There is no vision. There is no action and passenger has been
raised... prices will shoot up," he said.
He added, "This budget is annexure minister`s annexure
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Photo alert! Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor spotted on the streets of London
- 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' shoot diaries: Check out Parineeti Chopra-Ayushmann Khurrana's joyride!
- Radhika Apte’s ‘Phobia’ will break stereotype of Indian horror films
- RoBoHon -World's first robot smartphone goes on sale in Japan (Watch video)!
- Shocking! Hollywood couple Johnny Depp, Amber Heard to end their marriage