Rajesh, Nupur Talwar murdered Aarushi and Hemraj: CBI
Zee Media Bureau
Ghaziabad: Appearing as a prosecution witness in a Ghaziabad court where dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar are being tried for the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, the CBI investigating officer has blamed the Talwar couple for the twin murders.
CBI Superintendent of Police AG Kaul told the court that Rajesh and Nupur Talwar committed the murder as no one could have entered the flat and committed the crime.
Kaul also pointed out to the court that the flat has only one entry and exit door.
During the previous hearing on April 9, an official of the Gujarat Forensic Science University (GFSU) had told the court that the crime was possibly committed using a golf club and surgical knife, adding that no outsider except the Talwar couples was involved in the murder.
Dr Mohinder Singh Dahiya, Director of the Institute of Forensic Science, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, claimed that the victims were attacked in Aarushi`s bedroom.
Dahiya, who had been asked by the CBI to prepare a report in 2009, said: "I found that no `outsider` could have committed the crime."
"My findings show that the cuts on the neck of both victims were made post death. I also found during my examination of the scene that both Aarushi and Hemraj were attacked on the head by a golf club. After he was killed, Hemraj`s body was dragged to the terrace where his throat was slit," Dahiya told the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach