Right decision to break our alliance with BJP: Nitish Kumar
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: A day after Bharatiya Janata Party poll panel chief Narendra Modi launched a scathing attack on the Congress saying that the ruling party hides behind the burqa of secularism when in trouble, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar justified breaking ties with the National Democratic Alliance (NDA).
Making a veiled reference to Narendra Modi’s recent statements, the Janata Dal (United) leader said that the comments which have come to light in recent days vindicate our stand of breaking away from the NDA.
Warming up to the Congress, the JD(U) leader advocated for the Food Security Bill and said it will support the UPA government on the particular issue.
The JD(U) last month to walk out of the NDA, and had said that that there would not be any alliance with the BJP in the Bihar government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi