Sarabjit’s death is killing of our citizen: India
New Delhi: The death of Sarabjit Singh is "the killing of our citizen while in the custody of Pakistan jail authorities", said the Indian External Affairs Ministry on Thursday.
"#India: Sarabjit`s death is, put simply, the killing of our citizen while in the custody of #Pakistan jail authorities," tweeted ministry spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin.
Indian death row prisoner Sarabjit Singh, who was savagely attacked in Lahore`s Kot Lakhpat jail on April 26, was admitted at Jinnah Hospital where he died on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lightning strikes German football pitch, 35 hurt, 3 seriously
- People's faith in our work renewed our vigour: PM Modi at India Gate
- IPL 2016: Virat Kohli praises rival captain David Warner, predicts tough final against Sunrisers Hyderabad
- OnePlus to open service centres in India, guarantees 1 hour turnaround time
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test: Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali pile pressure on visitors on Day 2