Sarabjit’s death is killing of our citizen: India
New Delhi: The death of Sarabjit Singh is "the killing of our citizen while in the custody of Pakistan jail authorities", said the Indian External Affairs Ministry on Thursday.
"#India: Sarabjit`s death is, put simply, the killing of our citizen while in the custody of #Pakistan jail authorities," tweeted ministry spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin.
Indian death row prisoner Sarabjit Singh, who was savagely attacked in Lahore`s Kot Lakhpat jail on April 26, was admitted at Jinnah Hospital where he died on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital