Sarabjit’s death is killing of our citizen: India
New Delhi: The death of Sarabjit Singh is "the killing of our citizen while in the custody of Pakistan jail authorities", said the Indian External Affairs Ministry on Thursday.
"#India: Sarabjit`s death is, put simply, the killing of our citizen while in the custody of #Pakistan jail authorities," tweeted ministry spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin.
Indian death row prisoner Sarabjit Singh, who was savagely attacked in Lahore`s Kot Lakhpat jail on April 26, was admitted at Jinnah Hospital where he died on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Finance Ministry recommends CBI probe into 80 kg of missing gold from IGI Airport
- Hotel rooms are so mainstream! Rent a vacation home this time
- Sporting Lisbon's Joao Mario completes record EUR 45-million move to Inter Milan
- Top seven cos take cumulative hit of Rs 29,907 cr in m-cap
- I don't believe in relationship goals: Esha Gupta