Sarabjit’s death is killing of our citizen: India
New Delhi: The death of Sarabjit Singh is "the killing of our citizen while in the custody of Pakistan jail authorities", said the Indian External Affairs Ministry on Thursday.
"#India: Sarabjit`s death is, put simply, the killing of our citizen while in the custody of #Pakistan jail authorities," tweeted ministry spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin.
Indian death row prisoner Sarabjit Singh, who was savagely attacked in Lahore`s Kot Lakhpat jail on April 26, was admitted at Jinnah Hospital where he died on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonia expresses 'anguish', appeals for clam in Valley
- Old e-cigarette device emits more harmful chemicals
- South Korea says North hacked online shopping site
- Narsingh Yadav can replace Praveen Rana after green signal by NADA: IOA
- Provide details of soldiers whose bodies were mutilated by the enemy: CIC