Shinde`s statement on Hindu terror wrong: NCP
New Delhi: NCP, a key Congress ally, Tuesday termed as "wrong" and "improper" Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s remarks linking BJP and RSS to Hindu terrorism.
"The use of such words is not only wrong but also improper," NCP General Secretary D P Tripathi told reporters here when asked to comment on Shinde`s remarks.
Shinde, at the AICC Session in Jaipur on Sunday, had said the Home Ministry had got reports that the training camps of RSS and the BJP were promoting Hindu terrorism.
"The NCP believes that any Minister in the government, more so the Home Minister, should refrain from usage of words that seek to link any religion or community to terrorism," Tripathi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?