Shinde`s statement on Hindu terror wrong: NCP
New Delhi: NCP, a key Congress ally, Tuesday termed as "wrong" and "improper" Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s remarks linking BJP and RSS to Hindu terrorism.
"The use of such words is not only wrong but also improper," NCP General Secretary D P Tripathi told reporters here when asked to comment on Shinde`s remarks.
Shinde, at the AICC Session in Jaipur on Sunday, had said the Home Ministry had got reports that the training camps of RSS and the BJP were promoting Hindu terrorism.
"The NCP believes that any Minister in the government, more so the Home Minister, should refrain from usage of words that seek to link any religion or community to terrorism," Tripathi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa