Statement of cop recorded in Aarushi murder case
Ghaziabad: A senior police official, who had visited Dr Rajesh Talwar`s house after the murder of teenaged girl Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, Wednesday deposed before a special CBI court here.
The then SHO of Noida Sector-20, Dataram Nanoria told the court that when he reached the Talwar`s house he saw the body of Aarushi with cut marks on her neck.
Nanoria said that there were stains of blood on the wall behind the bed on which the victim`s body was lying.
He also further said that when he asked the Talwar couple to handover the key of the door leading to the roof, they denied about the possession of the key.
After his statement was recorded, the court has fixed tomorrow as the date for questioning of the witness.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video