Statement of cop recorded in Aarushi murder case
Ghaziabad: A senior police official, who had visited Dr Rajesh Talwar`s house after the murder of teenaged girl Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, Wednesday deposed before a special CBI court here.
The then SHO of Noida Sector-20, Dataram Nanoria told the court that when he reached the Talwar`s house he saw the body of Aarushi with cut marks on her neck.
Nanoria said that there were stains of blood on the wall behind the bed on which the victim`s body was lying.
He also further said that when he asked the Talwar couple to handover the key of the door leading to the roof, they denied about the possession of the key.
After his statement was recorded, the court has fixed tomorrow as the date for questioning of the witness.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere