Three CMs occupying govt bungalows in capital: Naidu
New Delhi: Three Chief Ministers are occupying government bungalows in the capital, Rajya Sabha was informed Thursday.
Maharashtra CM Prithviraj Chavan, Himachal Pradesh CM Virbhadra Singh and Uttarakhand CM Harish Rawat are occupying 11 Race Course Road, 1 Jantar Mantar Road and 9 Teen Murti Lane respectively in Delhi, Urban Development Minister Venkaiah Naidu said in a written reply.
He said bungalows of Chavan and Singh have been regularised by cabinet committee on accommodation under state government quota meant for allotment to the officials working in the office of the Resident Commissioner in the capital.
The request for regularisation of accommodation of Rawat is being processed, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof