US Army Chief to visit India next month
Washington: US Army Chief Raymond Odierno said he will visit India next month to expand the existing military to military co-operation between the two countries.
Terming the visit to be an "important relationship for the US", Odierno on Tuesday said that he would meet Indian Army Chief General Bikram Singh and other defence officials during the visit.
"We will discuss many issues that we have in common to help each other grow as armies," he said.
Asserting that the US would continue to work and build on areas of common interests Odeirno said, "I will have a chance to go around the visit the Indian Army and I am looking forward to that very much".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa dies at 68 after suffering cardiac arrest; mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what