US Army Chief to visit India next month
Washington: US Army Chief Raymond Odierno said he will visit India next month to expand the existing military to military co-operation between the two countries.
Terming the visit to be an "important relationship for the US", Odierno on Tuesday said that he would meet Indian Army Chief General Bikram Singh and other defence officials during the visit.
"We will discuss many issues that we have in common to help each other grow as armies," he said.
Asserting that the US would continue to work and build on areas of common interests Odeirno said, "I will have a chance to go around the visit the Indian Army and I am looking forward to that very much".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing