Uttarakhand floods: 3-year-old abandoned baby found in Gaurikund
Dehradun: The doctors at the Dehradun district hospital have been treating a three-year-old baby, who was found abandoned at Gaurikund in Uttarakhand, for the past five days. The traumatised baby has suffered fractures in both her legs and is unable to recall even her name.
She was found by the pilgrims and admitted to a Rishikesh hospital, from where she was shifted by Dehradun by child helpline. According to doctors, she is recovering well and is currently in a stable condition.
If you happen to gather any information about the family of the girl, kindly call at helpline numbers 0120-2511182 and 0120-2515232. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata