Uttarakhand floods: 3-year-old abandoned baby found in Gaurikund
Dehradun: The doctors at the Dehradun district hospital have been treating a three-year-old baby, who was found abandoned at Gaurikund in Uttarakhand, for the past five days. The traumatised baby has suffered fractures in both her legs and is unable to recall even her name.
She was found by the pilgrims and admitted to a Rishikesh hospital, from where she was shifted by Dehradun by child helpline. According to doctors, she is recovering well and is currently in a stable condition.
If you happen to gather any information about the family of the girl, kindly call at helpline numbers 0120-2511182 and 0120-2515232. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand