Uttarakhand floods: 3-year-old abandoned baby found in Gaurikund
Dehradun: The doctors at the Dehradun district hospital have been treating a three-year-old baby, who was found abandoned at Gaurikund in Uttarakhand, for the past five days. The traumatised baby has suffered fractures in both her legs and is unable to recall even her name.
She was found by the pilgrims and admitted to a Rishikesh hospital, from where she was shifted by Dehradun by child helpline. According to doctors, she is recovering well and is currently in a stable condition.
If you happen to gather any information about the family of the girl, kindly call at helpline numbers 0120-2511182 and 0120-2515232. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured