VHP demands closure of Madarsas
Amritsar: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad on Thursday
demanded immediate closure of Madarsas in the country alleging
that they had become breeding grounds for terrorists.
"All Madarsas should be closed forthwith as they have
become breeding grounds for terrorists," firebrand VHP leader
Praveen Bhai Togadia said addressing a seminar here.
Charging the UPA with pursuing a policy of appeasement
towards Muslims, he said it did not augur well for the
He also attacked West Bengal Chief Minister Buddhadeb
Bhattacharjee for announcing ten per cent reservation for
Muslims in jobs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them