VHP demands closure of Madarsas
Amritsar: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad on Thursday
demanded immediate closure of Madarsas in the country alleging
that they had become breeding grounds for terrorists.
"All Madarsas should be closed forthwith as they have
become breeding grounds for terrorists," firebrand VHP leader
Praveen Bhai Togadia said addressing a seminar here.
Charging the UPA with pursuing a policy of appeasement
towards Muslims, he said it did not augur well for the
He also attacked West Bengal Chief Minister Buddhadeb
Bhattacharjee for announcing ten per cent reservation for
Muslims in jobs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’