VHP demands closure of Madarsas
Amritsar: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad on Thursday
demanded immediate closure of Madarsas in the country alleging
that they had become breeding grounds for terrorists.
"All Madarsas should be closed forthwith as they have
become breeding grounds for terrorists," firebrand VHP leader
Praveen Bhai Togadia said addressing a seminar here.
Charging the UPA with pursuing a policy of appeasement
towards Muslims, he said it did not augur well for the
He also attacked West Bengal Chief Minister Buddhadeb
Bhattacharjee for announcing ten per cent reservation for
Muslims in jobs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA