VHP demands closure of Madarsas
Amritsar: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad on Thursday
demanded immediate closure of Madarsas in the country alleging
that they had become breeding grounds for terrorists.
"All Madarsas should be closed forthwith as they have
become breeding grounds for terrorists," firebrand VHP leader
Praveen Bhai Togadia said addressing a seminar here.
Charging the UPA with pursuing a policy of appeasement
towards Muslims, he said it did not augur well for the
He also attacked West Bengal Chief Minister Buddhadeb
Bhattacharjee for announcing ten per cent reservation for
Muslims in jobs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan