Want to meet Narendra Modi? Enrol 1,000 youths in BJP!
Kanpur: Enrol 1,000 or more youths in BJP and get a chance to meet Narendra Modi!
This offer has been made to party workers here with an eye on increasing membership of the BJP ahead of the 2014 general elections.
"The workers who are successful in enrolling 1,000 youths in the party will be given a chance to meet and interact with Modi," BJP`s Kanpur zone in-charge Bal Chandra Mishra.
He claimed that Modi`s popularity was on a roll across the country and expressed hope that the enrolments would cross lakhs due to him.
A token amount of Rs five will be charged from the new members after they officially become a part of the party, he said.
If a party worker is able to enrol 500 new youths in the party, he will be given a chance to meet and interact with Bhartiya Janata Yuva Morcha president and BJP MP Anurag Thakur, he said.
"The campaign to enrol new members in the party has been initiated in all eight districts of Kanpur zone. The first phase has already started on Tuesday and the campaign will go on till September 15.
"The workers are directed to enrol new members in the party between the age group of 18 to 35," Mishra said.
The venue for the meet will be decided on September 15 when the first phase comes to an end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report