Youth Congress national executive meet in Wardha from Monday
Nagpur: The national executive committee meet of the All-India Youth Congress (AIYC) will begin from Monday at Sewagram in Wardha district.
The three-day executive committee meeting that will conclude on September 25 will see All India Congress Committee (AICC) Vice-President Rahul Gandhi address the participants, Maharashtra Youth Congress president Vishwajeet Kadam told reporters here today.
Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram, Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh and former Minister of Road Transport and Highways, CP Joshi, will also address the meet, he added.
"The national executive will be attended by about 70 office-bearers and workers of Youth Congress," Kadam said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city