Youth Congress national executive meet in Wardha from Monday
Nagpur: The national executive committee meet of the All-India Youth Congress (AIYC) will begin from Monday at Sewagram in Wardha district.
The three-day executive committee meeting that will conclude on September 25 will see All India Congress Committee (AICC) Vice-President Rahul Gandhi address the participants, Maharashtra Youth Congress president Vishwajeet Kadam told reporters here today.
Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram, Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh and former Minister of Road Transport and Highways, CP Joshi, will also address the meet, he added.
"The national executive will be attended by about 70 office-bearers and workers of Youth Congress," Kadam said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Xioami Redmi Note 4 launched, comes with 10-core processor, 4,100 mAh battery
- Michel Platini at sports court for Sepp Blatter appeal
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh