Youth Congress national executive meet in Wardha from Monday
Nagpur: The national executive committee meet of the All-India Youth Congress (AIYC) will begin from Monday at Sewagram in Wardha district.
The three-day executive committee meeting that will conclude on September 25 will see All India Congress Committee (AICC) Vice-President Rahul Gandhi address the participants, Maharashtra Youth Congress president Vishwajeet Kadam told reporters here today.
Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram, Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh and former Minister of Road Transport and Highways, CP Joshi, will also address the meet, he added.
"The national executive will be attended by about 70 office-bearers and workers of Youth Congress," Kadam said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Barack Obama arrives at Hiroshima atomic bomb park
- Boat sinks in Ganga, eight feared drowned in Katihar
- India, China should properly address differences; Pranab a 'seasoned statesman': Xi
- Duterte death squad fears rise as Philippine police kill eight
- OFFICIAL: Manchester United confirm signing Jose Mourinho as new manager