Youth Congress national executive meet in Wardha from Monday
Nagpur: The national executive committee meet of the All-India Youth Congress (AIYC) will begin from Monday at Sewagram in Wardha district.
The three-day executive committee meeting that will conclude on September 25 will see All India Congress Committee (AICC) Vice-President Rahul Gandhi address the participants, Maharashtra Youth Congress president Vishwajeet Kadam told reporters here today.
Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram, Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh and former Minister of Road Transport and Highways, CP Joshi, will also address the meet, he added.
"The national executive will be attended by about 70 office-bearers and workers of Youth Congress," Kadam said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Twitter's Android app makes night-time tweeting easy
- Chinese troops camp in Uttarakhand's Chamoli, PLA helicopter violates Indian airspace
- Assam flood toll 12, CM makes statement in House
- WATCH: PURE CLASS! Umar Akmal hits three consecutive sixes in game-changing knock
- Hilarious: Chinese girl slips and pulls down man's shorts in bus, this video will leave you in splits