Youth Congress national executive meet in Wardha from Monday
Nagpur: The national executive committee meet of the All-India Youth Congress (AIYC) will begin from Monday at Sewagram in Wardha district.
The three-day executive committee meeting that will conclude on September 25 will see All India Congress Committee (AICC) Vice-President Rahul Gandhi address the participants, Maharashtra Youth Congress president Vishwajeet Kadam told reporters here today.
Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram, Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh and former Minister of Road Transport and Highways, CP Joshi, will also address the meet, he added.
"The national executive will be attended by about 70 office-bearers and workers of Youth Congress," Kadam said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand