Zee News’ appeal: Maintain peace and calm
The 23-year-old victim of the brutal Delhi gang-rape may have left for the better world early Saturday, but she has left behind a hope that her struggle would not go in vain.
Her courage must inspire us all, including the citizens and the government, to bring about change – in the system as well as in the societal attitude towards women.
However, efforts to achieve the same would be futile if they are not peaceful. Peace would elude the braveheart even in heaven if the fight which started with her takes a violent turn.
Zee News, therefore, appeals to all citizens in Delhi and elsewhere to pay homage to the brave girl peacefully, and maintain order and calm.
This is the least we could do for her. May her soul rest in peace…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!