Zee News’ appeal: Maintain peace and calm
The 23-year-old victim of the brutal Delhi gang-rape may have left for the better world early Saturday, but she has left behind a hope that her struggle would not go in vain.
Her courage must inspire us all, including the citizens and the government, to bring about change – in the system as well as in the societal attitude towards women.
However, efforts to achieve the same would be futile if they are not peaceful. Peace would elude the braveheart even in heaven if the fight which started with her takes a violent turn.
Zee News, therefore, appeals to all citizens in Delhi and elsewhere to pay homage to the brave girl peacefully, and maintain order and calm.
This is the least we could do for her. May her soul rest in peace…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt