Zee News’ appeal: Maintain peace and calm
The 23-year-old victim of the brutal Delhi gang-rape may have left for the better world early Saturday, but she has left behind a hope that her struggle would not go in vain.
Her courage must inspire us all, including the citizens and the government, to bring about change – in the system as well as in the societal attitude towards women.
However, efforts to achieve the same would be futile if they are not peaceful. Peace would elude the braveheart even in heaven if the fight which started with her takes a violent turn.
Zee News, therefore, appeals to all citizens in Delhi and elsewhere to pay homage to the brave girl peacefully, and maintain order and calm.
This is the least we could do for her. May her soul rest in peace…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city