Zee News’ appeal: Maintain peace and calm
The 23-year-old victim of the brutal Delhi gang-rape may have left for the better world early Saturday, but she has left behind a hope that her struggle would not go in vain.
Her courage must inspire us all, including the citizens and the government, to bring about change – in the system as well as in the societal attitude towards women.
However, efforts to achieve the same would be futile if they are not peaceful. Peace would elude the braveheart even in heaven if the fight which started with her takes a violent turn.
Zee News, therefore, appeals to all citizens in Delhi and elsewhere to pay homage to the brave girl peacefully, and maintain order and calm.
This is the least we could do for her. May her soul rest in peace…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head