Zee News launches ‘Double Dose’– Crazy mix of news and humour
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Zee News has always been on the forefront of creating innovative and pathbreaking content. This time Zee News has come up with a completely humorous show based on news -“Double Dose with Anant and Saurabh”. It is a one of a kind show combining humour with serious news. This show will be aired on Zee News and will be anchored by the two wacky Radio Jockeys- Anant & Saurabh.
With an over-riding thought that one is more receptive to information when in a lively mood, Zee News is launching this unique show.
‘Double Dose’ will try to keep the news value intact while using humour to make it light. The show will be on air from today and will be telecast from Monday to Friday at 6:30pm and 10:30pm.
In today’s busy and hectic lifestyle where people are engrossed with their work and get very few occasions to laugh, the show will definitely work like a tonic and provide them a gateway to amusement by presenting news ranging from politics to entertainment in a humorous manner.
The channel is sure that the show will be liked by the viewers and keep the channel ahead of its competition. With the launch of ‘Double Dose’ and some other soon to be launched News Shows, Zee Media is trying to break the clutter in the Indian News Television segment and create a niche of its own.
Sudhir Chaudhary, Editor, Zee News said, “We strongly believe that Double Dosewill win the hearts of our viewers since the content and presentation have been moulded in such an interesting manner with two amazing RJ-turned-Anchors. The show will hardly allow anybody time to breathe in between with the crazy stuff that both the RJs will bring in. The show will inform, engage and amuse our viewers, which is again a show of first of its kind in any news channels.”
RJ Anant said, “Our voices have now got a face through Zee News. So far our voice was only on radio, now people can watch our madness on Zee News as well. There are so much of mediocre things happening on television, so we have decided to take it one step further and do something really bad on news television. Our tagline would be “Aap Ghabraiye, Hum Hain.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him