Facebook denies collecting users` unpublished posts, comments
Washington: Facebook is not collecting or tracking any content that people have chosen not to post, the social networking site`s spokesperson has said.
The comments from the site came after thousands of Facebook users gave a big thumbs-down to the idea that the social network may be reading their unpublished thoughts.
According to Mashbale, an online petition on Care2, a social network for healthy living, has collected more than 27,000 `signatures` from people who want Facebook to `stop stalking our unposted thoughts!`
The group is referring to posts, comments and status updates that people type out, then delete before they ever share, the report said.
The petition`s creators are reportedly acting on a recent report written by a Facebook data scientist and former company intern, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- US clears reimbursement fund for Pakistan for ''anti-terrorism efforts''
- Unmissable! Deepika Padukone in an all-black outfit from 'xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage' sets—Pics
- US questions India-Iran Chabahar port deal
- IPL 2016: Superman AB de Villiers does it again, takes RCB into final with incredible 79-run knock vs GL
- Mbose.in & Megresults.nic.in MBOSE Tura Class 12th HSSLC Arts Results 2016 Meghalaya Board announced