Google Glass to be next big thing: Tech Guru
Washington: In an annual report by a Tech guru, the Saudis are over sharers on the internet with 60 percent indicating they share `everything` or `most things` online, while the Japanese are most secretive when it comes to sharing personal information online.
Mary Meeker, the former Wall Street research analyst, analyzes the Internet trends and consumption pattern of users suggesting that on an average a person checks their smartphone 150 times a day.
As reported by New York Daily News, Americans were found to be `sharing underachievers`.
Meeker said that gadgets like Google Glass and Jawbone`s fitness-tracking wristband Up will be big in the coming years.
She added that the technology cycle would also include computers that are `drivable, flyable and scannable`.
Amongst social media sites, Facebook is the major social network that is in decline yet tops the list followed by YouTube and Twitter.
Meeker in her report said that Internet is flourishing but the mediums are changing pointing towards the need for advertisers to put more attention towards advertising on mobile, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly