Its chocolate cake doodle on Google`s 14th birthday
New Delhi: Thursday morning, netizens woke up to a chocolate cake doodle on the Google home page. The search engine turned 14 on September 27.
Today, visitors are being greeted with a doodle that has an animated chocolate cake with 14 candles placed on it.
The cake is, later eaten up and appears as the word “Google.” The candles get arranged in a tally format that can be seen under the doodle.
Earlier, when Google entered its teenage, it marked its 13th birthday with a doodle that depicted the company logo with party hats placed on each letter of its logo and a cake with balloons and gifts around.
The Internet giant Google was found by Larry Page and Sergey Brin in September 1998.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!