Keep your phone, web notes synced with new `Google Keep`
Washington: Google has launched a new app that would allow users to sync their notes and to-do lists across their computer, phone and tablet using Google account.
Google`s Katharine Kuan detailed the firm`s blog that with the help of ` Google Keep` people can quickly jot ideas down when they think of them and even include checklists and photos to keep track of what`s important for them.
The app works very similarly to the other note apps, like Evernote and OneNote.
The app is available for only Android 4.0 phones right now.
It takes users` notes and then they can access them via the app on the web, which is located in your Google Drive or at https://drive.google.com/keep.
Users are able to upload voice notes, which can be transcribed, and even photos, the report said.
One can also color code notes and turn some notes into checklists by adding check boxes, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling