Keep your phone, web notes synced with new `Google Keep`
Washington: Google has launched a new app that would allow users to sync their notes and to-do lists across their computer, phone and tablet using Google account.
Google`s Katharine Kuan detailed the firm`s blog that with the help of ` Google Keep` people can quickly jot ideas down when they think of them and even include checklists and photos to keep track of what`s important for them.
The app works very similarly to the other note apps, like Evernote and OneNote.
The app is available for only Android 4.0 phones right now.
It takes users` notes and then they can access them via the app on the web, which is located in your Google Drive or at https://drive.google.com/keep.
Users are able to upload voice notes, which can be transcribed, and even photos, the report said.
One can also color code notes and turn some notes into checklists by adding check boxes, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees