Keep your phone, web notes synced with new `Google Keep`
Washington: Google has launched a new app that would allow users to sync their notes and to-do lists across their computer, phone and tablet using Google account.
Google`s Katharine Kuan detailed the firm`s blog that with the help of ` Google Keep` people can quickly jot ideas down when they think of them and even include checklists and photos to keep track of what`s important for them.
The app works very similarly to the other note apps, like Evernote and OneNote.
The app is available for only Android 4.0 phones right now.
It takes users` notes and then they can access them via the app on the web, which is located in your Google Drive or at https://drive.google.com/keep.
Users are able to upload voice notes, which can be transcribed, and even photos, the report said.
One can also color code notes and turn some notes into checklists by adding check boxes, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry