Keep your phone, web notes synced with new `Google Keep`
Washington: Google has launched a new app that would allow users to sync their notes and to-do lists across their computer, phone and tablet using Google account.
Google`s Katharine Kuan detailed the firm`s blog that with the help of ` Google Keep` people can quickly jot ideas down when they think of them and even include checklists and photos to keep track of what`s important for them.
The app works very similarly to the other note apps, like Evernote and OneNote.
The app is available for only Android 4.0 phones right now.
It takes users` notes and then they can access them via the app on the web, which is located in your Google Drive or at https://drive.google.com/keep.
Users are able to upload voice notes, which can be transcribed, and even photos, the report said.
One can also color code notes and turn some notes into checklists by adding check boxes, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders