Microsoft launches Internet Explorer 9 in UAE
Dubai: Microsoft Gulf on Wednesday released Windows Internet Explorer 9, the latest version of the world`s most-used browser, for consumers across the UAE.
"In less than a year, Internet Explorer 9 went from early preview to final release with the help of hardware partners and the Web community. We are pleased to have launched Internet Explorer 9 in partnership with prominent sites in the region to ensure providing the consumer with the ultimate browsing experience," Samer Abu-Ltaif, regional GM, Microsoft Gulf, said.
"The best experience of the Web is on Windows with Internet Explorer 9," he said.
The latest version of browser has been launched in partnership with six leading consumer websites to enhance online experience.
Internet Explorer 9 is designed to bring sites front and centre through Windows 7, enabling a more beautiful Web experience.
Features such as Pinned Sites and Jump List enable people to put their websites directly on the Windows 7 Taskbar and then to quickly and easily perform tasks related
to those websites, such as check their inbox, change the music station, accept a friend invitation or see breaking news.
"What people care about on the Web is their sites, not their browser. That`s why Internet Explorer 9 is about making those sites shine," said Kerim Ozbakirci, Product
Marketing Manager, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Middle East and Africa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Usain Bolt pictured with Brazilian student on 30th Birthday – Photos go Viral!
- India ready to give 'all help': EAM Swaraj to Myanmar
- Iran chastises Russia for publicising use of Iranian bases
- Poll shows that most Israelis, Palestinians still seek peace
- Gionee to set up manufacturing unit, invest Rs 500 crore