Most intense `edit-wars` on Wikipedia revealed
Washington: The most intense ` edit-wars` on `Wikipedia` which is the largest online encyclopaedia site have been revealed by a group of international researchers.
According to Fox News, scientists from Rutgers University and the University of Oxford analyzed millions of Wikipedia pages where editors make changes that are frequently undone by others and the most controversial topics include the United States, global warming and a list of who works for World Wrestling Entertainment.
The report said that the top ten most debated topics include George W. Bush, anarchism, the Prophet Muhammad, circumcision, Jesus, Christianity and race and intelligence.
The researchers found that the most controversial topics across all the editions of 10 separate language editions throughout 2010 included Israel, Adolf Hitler, the Holocaust, and God, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'