Most intense `edit-wars` on Wikipedia revealed
Washington: The most intense ` edit-wars` on `Wikipedia` which is the largest online encyclopaedia site have been revealed by a group of international researchers.
According to Fox News, scientists from Rutgers University and the University of Oxford analyzed millions of Wikipedia pages where editors make changes that are frequently undone by others and the most controversial topics include the United States, global warming and a list of who works for World Wrestling Entertainment.
The report said that the top ten most debated topics include George W. Bush, anarchism, the Prophet Muhammad, circumcision, Jesus, Christianity and race and intelligence.
The researchers found that the most controversial topics across all the editions of 10 separate language editions throughout 2010 included Israel, Adolf Hitler, the Holocaust, and God, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’