New Google Wallet app feature lets you track online purchases
Washington: Google has reportedly added a new feature to its Wallet app, which would help buyers keep a track of their online purchases.
The new tool for the virtual wallet helps users to track online orders and receive notifications based on information from receipts found in their Gmail accounts.
According to website, Google Wallet would soon also track shipments from `primary package carriers,` presumably FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
The search giant would also provide email and phone contacts for the merchants a user deals with, if needed for a follow up on a delivery, the report said.
Although, the Recent Orders functionality is not enabled by default, users could enable it "Track your orders" in the Google Wallet app.
The report added that the basic package tracking, available in the Google Now experience, would be rolled out to Android and iOS users of the app in US this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre