New Google Wallet app feature lets you track online purchases
Washington: Google has reportedly added a new feature to its Wallet app, which would help buyers keep a track of their online purchases.
The new tool for the virtual wallet helps users to track online orders and receive notifications based on information from receipts found in their Gmail accounts.
According to website, Google Wallet would soon also track shipments from `primary package carriers,` presumably FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
The search giant would also provide email and phone contacts for the merchants a user deals with, if needed for a follow up on a delivery, the report said.
Although, the Recent Orders functionality is not enabled by default, users could enable it "Track your orders" in the Google Wallet app.
The report added that the basic package tracking, available in the Google Now experience, would be rolled out to Android and iOS users of the app in US this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price