Now, earn money by sharing links on social sites
London: A new website is now giving social media addicts and savvy online shoppers a chance to earn money by sharing links on Facebook and Twitter.
The website, called Have You Seen, will allow users to post links to various products via social networks or e-mails.
If a ‘friend’ buys the product via the link then they earn commission, usually between five and 20 percent, depending on the retailer, The Daily Mail reports.
For example, if someone recommended a link to a Calvin Klein perfume at Boots costing 26.40 pounds and a friend bought the item via the link, the user would earn five per cent commission, which is 1.32 pounds.
Therefore, the more expensive the item the more a user can earn.
The commission can be paid to the original member or shared between both the poster and the buyer.
Members can sign up for free via the Have You Seen website with their email address and the first link you share will earn users 5 pounds.
Users, however, cannot collect the cash until they accrue 20 pounds. The money can then be paid into a bank or Paypal account.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'