Now, earn money by sharing links on social sites
London: A new website is now giving social media addicts and savvy online shoppers a chance to earn money by sharing links on Facebook and Twitter.
The website, called Have You Seen, will allow users to post links to various products via social networks or e-mails.
If a ‘friend’ buys the product via the link then they earn commission, usually between five and 20 percent, depending on the retailer, The Daily Mail reports.
For example, if someone recommended a link to a Calvin Klein perfume at Boots costing 26.40 pounds and a friend bought the item via the link, the user would earn five per cent commission, which is 1.32 pounds.
Therefore, the more expensive the item the more a user can earn.
The commission can be paid to the original member or shared between both the poster and the buyer.
Members can sign up for free via the Have You Seen website with their email address and the first link you share will earn users 5 pounds.
Users, however, cannot collect the cash until they accrue 20 pounds. The money can then be paid into a bank or Paypal account.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saudi cop shot dead in Shiite district: Ministry
- Twitter activates Foursquare-powered location feed for iOS users
- Shocking! Three murders within 48 hours in Delhi
- Copa America Final: Time for Messi to end Argentina drought in Copa final?
- Summer Olympics: Boxer Laishram Devendro out of contention for Rio berth