NSA`s hacking into Huawei servers reveals agency`s role in cyber-intrigues with China
Washington: The National Security Agency hacked into Chinese tech company Huawei`s networks and spied on the company`s top executives, according to reports based on documents leaked by Edward Snowden.
A new report gives a glimpse of the agency`s role in the cyber-intrigues taking place between the US and China.
The documents revealed that the NSA hacked into Huawei`s servers with the hope of gaining information on government plans and of exploiting the company`s products to spy on other foreign rivals, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth