NSA`s hacking into Huawei servers reveals agency`s role in cyber-intrigues with China
Washington: The National Security Agency hacked into Chinese tech company Huawei`s networks and spied on the company`s top executives, according to reports based on documents leaked by Edward Snowden.
A new report gives a glimpse of the agency`s role in the cyber-intrigues taking place between the US and China.
The documents revealed that the NSA hacked into Huawei`s servers with the hope of gaining information on government plans and of exploiting the company`s products to spy on other foreign rivals, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement