Snapchat users hit by `smoothie spam` hack attack
Washington: Snapchat users have been reportedly hit with a smoothie picture, containing a spam URL, directing them to weight-loss supplements.
The hack attack, luring users to click on snapfroot.com, has affected a lot of users` accounts on the auto-destruct picture sharing service.
According to Tech Crunch, Snapchat said that a small number of its users experience the spam incident where unwanted photos were sent from their accounts, adding that their security team was putting in additional measures to secure accounts.
Snapchat was recently affected by a hack attack that exposed phone numbers of millions of its users by a group that wanted to call attention to Snapchat`s security flaws
Snapchat has asked users to use unique and strong password s to prevent abuse of their accounts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'