Snapchat users hit by `smoothie spam` hack attack
Washington: Snapchat users have been reportedly hit with a smoothie picture, containing a spam URL, directing them to weight-loss supplements.
The hack attack, luring users to click on snapfroot.com, has affected a lot of users` accounts on the auto-destruct picture sharing service.
According to Tech Crunch, Snapchat said that a small number of its users experience the spam incident where unwanted photos were sent from their accounts, adding that their security team was putting in additional measures to secure accounts.
Snapchat was recently affected by a hack attack that exposed phone numbers of millions of its users by a group that wanted to call attention to Snapchat`s security flaws
Snapchat has asked users to use unique and strong password s to prevent abuse of their accounts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?