Snapchat users hit by `smoothie spam` hack attack
Washington: Snapchat users have been reportedly hit with a smoothie picture, containing a spam URL, directing them to weight-loss supplements.
The hack attack, luring users to click on snapfroot.com, has affected a lot of users` accounts on the auto-destruct picture sharing service.
According to Tech Crunch, Snapchat said that a small number of its users experience the spam incident where unwanted photos were sent from their accounts, adding that their security team was putting in additional measures to secure accounts.
Snapchat was recently affected by a hack attack that exposed phone numbers of millions of its users by a group that wanted to call attention to Snapchat`s security flaws
Snapchat has asked users to use unique and strong password s to prevent abuse of their accounts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note