Users spend more time on mobile apps than any other digital media
Washington: A new report revealed that time spent on mobile apps is higher than any other digital medium, coming in at 51 percent.
The analytic company `ComScore` looked at roughly 10 billion minutes of user engagement on apps during the month of May.
According to CNET, of all the app categories, digital radio is where people spend the most amount of time, with 96 percent of user engagement coming from mobile devices and Pandora leading that category.
Coming in a very close second, also with 96 percent, was photos, which was led by apps like Instagram and Flickr. Other categories, like maps and instant messaging, were also overwhelmingly used on smartphones and tablets, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP