Wikipedia to launch redesign across more than 32 million pages next week
Washington: Wikipedia is reportedly launching a massive redesign that will scale across 32,533,899 pages in 287 languages.
According to Co.Design, Wikipedia is 100 percent open source and free for the world to use, but there is no free and open typeface that can render in all of the world`s languages.
Wikimedia`s Director of User Experience Jared Zimmerman said that the changes might seem subtle-some readers of Wikipedia might not even know there`s a change.
However, he added that it starts to highlight some bigger issues for the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion