Wikipedia to launch redesign across more than 32 million pages next week
Washington: Wikipedia is reportedly launching a massive redesign that will scale across 32,533,899 pages in 287 languages.
According to Co.Design, Wikipedia is 100 percent open source and free for the world to use, but there is no free and open typeface that can render in all of the world`s languages.
Wikimedia`s Director of User Experience Jared Zimmerman said that the changes might seem subtle-some readers of Wikipedia might not even know there`s a change.
However, he added that it starts to highlight some bigger issues for the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- New 'talk therapy' cheap, effective for treating depression
- Turmeric compound may treat colon cancer
- Flash floods, landslides leave 112 dead in China, thousands evacuated: State media
- Shocking: Man steals car battery in broad daylight! Watch viral video
- Twitter will not Periscope its quarterly earnings results