Wikipedia to launch redesign across more than 32 million pages next week
Washington: Wikipedia is reportedly launching a massive redesign that will scale across 32,533,899 pages in 287 languages.
According to Co.Design, Wikipedia is 100 percent open source and free for the world to use, but there is no free and open typeface that can render in all of the world`s languages.
Wikimedia`s Director of User Experience Jared Zimmerman said that the changes might seem subtle-some readers of Wikipedia might not even know there`s a change.
However, he added that it starts to highlight some bigger issues for the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience