AAPSU asks all to oppose `Greater Nagalim`
Itanagar: The apex students body AAPSU on Friday called upon the elected representatives of Arunachal Pradesh to make their stand clear on the `Greater Nagaland` demand by the ruling Naga Peoples Front (NPF)of Nagaland.
"The elected representative of the state brushing aside petty differences should show courage and give a befitting reply to the nefarious design of the NPF by passing a resolution in the on-going assembly session, AAPSU chief Takam Tatung said in a statement here.
The All Arunachal Pradesh Students Union (AAPSU) also said the NPF had clearly spelt out their main agenda of `Greater Nagalim` in their party constitution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days