AAPSU asks all to oppose `Greater Nagalim`
Itanagar: The apex students body AAPSU on Friday called upon the elected representatives of Arunachal Pradesh to make their stand clear on the `Greater Nagaland` demand by the ruling Naga Peoples Front (NPF)of Nagaland.
"The elected representative of the state brushing aside petty differences should show courage and give a befitting reply to the nefarious design of the NPF by passing a resolution in the on-going assembly session, AAPSU chief Takam Tatung said in a statement here.
The All Arunachal Pradesh Students Union (AAPSU) also said the NPF had clearly spelt out their main agenda of `Greater Nagalim` in their party constitution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players