AAPSU asks all to oppose `Greater Nagalim`
Itanagar: The apex students body AAPSU on Friday called upon the elected representatives of Arunachal Pradesh to make their stand clear on the `Greater Nagaland` demand by the ruling Naga Peoples Front (NPF)of Nagaland.
"The elected representative of the state brushing aside petty differences should show courage and give a befitting reply to the nefarious design of the NPF by passing a resolution in the on-going assembly session, AAPSU chief Takam Tatung said in a statement here.
The All Arunachal Pradesh Students Union (AAPSU) also said the NPF had clearly spelt out their main agenda of `Greater Nagalim` in their party constitution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family