Arunachal Pradesh CM selected for award
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Nabam Tuki has been selected for a Lifetime Achievement Award by the International Association of Educators for World Peace.
IAEWP is a non-governmental organization affiliated to the United Nations and engaged in the promotion of world peace.
It has selected Tuki for the prestigious award on recommendations of its Search Committee.
The award will be conferred on him during a ceremony at India International Center, New Delhi on December 30 next, official sources said here today.
Besides the individual award, he would also receive the Green State of the Year Award on behalf of the state government for maintaining greenery in the state.
The Chief Minister has dedicated the award to the people, particularly those in the interior and rural places, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!