Khandu`s eldest son could find place in Gamlin ministry
Itanagar: The eldest son of former chief
minister Dorjee Khandu may find a place in the new Jarbom
Gamlin ministry in Arunachal Pradesh, Lok Sabha member Takam
Sanjoy said here on Friday.
Khandu`s eldest son, Pema Khandu, is the district Congress
president of Tawang.
Sanjoy told reporters he was the first to take up with the
party high command that honouring the unparallel contribution
of the former chief minister, one of his family members should
be accommodated in the ministry and proposed the name of
Khandu`s eldest son.
The party high command has given a "positive hint", he
"Hopefully after Khandu`s funeral things will take shape
and a family member will find place in the ministry," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics