Life hit Nagaland district
Kohima: Normal life was affected in the 12-hour bandh, called by a tribal body, in Mokokchung district of Nagaland on Tuesday.
The Ao Senden, apex body of Ao Naga community, has called the bandh for non-fulfilment of its demands including settlement of border dispute with Assam and proper security arrangement for the people living in disputed areas.
Security forces have been deployed to thwart any untoward incident, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Divorce rates lowest among Hindus; more prevalent in Muslims, reveals latest Census data | Know details
- Persistent cough? Five possible causes and why you should see your doctor!
- Gerard Pique agrees with extra holidays for Neymar
- Politics over Yoga? BMC makes 'Surya Namaskar' mandatory in all affiliated schools in Mumbai
- Russia might use Iran air base again to carry out attacks on terror targets in Syria