Life hit Nagaland district
Kohima: Normal life was affected in the 12-hour bandh, called by a tribal body, in Mokokchung district of Nagaland on Tuesday.
The Ao Senden, apex body of Ao Naga community, has called the bandh for non-fulfilment of its demands including settlement of border dispute with Assam and proper security arrangement for the people living in disputed areas.
Security forces have been deployed to thwart any untoward incident, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AAP leaders defend Bhagwant Mann, say similar videos available on Lok Sabha website
- UNBELIEVABLE! 4-year-old boy selected to play for U-12 cricket team
- Cristiano Ronaldo might win the Ballon d'Or but Lionel Messi is the best: Luis Suarez
- Rape was there since earth's creation: Haryana BJP women's cell chief
- Ugly spat in Parliament - Renuka Chowdhury calls Harsimrat Kaur 'Kachra': Know what happened