Manipur AG, who was shot at, out of danger
Imphal: Manipur Advocate General Nongmeikappam
Koteshwar shot and injured by militants in an ambush was
stated to be out of danger on Sunday.
Sources in the hospital where Koteshwar was admitted to in
a critical condition last night, said a bullet was removed
from his chest. "He is now out of danger."
Koteshwar (50), who was returning along with Manipur Works
Minister K Ranjit and Tribal Development Minister D D Thaisi
from Ukhrul district in a car, was ambushed by suspected
militants at Litan area, about 33 km from here last night.
No individual or group has, so far, claimed responsibility
for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried