Postal bag containing Aadhar cards found near Imphal river
Imphal: A postal bag containing Aadhar cards, insurance papers and other documents was found near Imphal river near here, official sources said on Saturday.
The bag containing the Aadhar cards was found on February 18 by a passers-by near Chekon area of Imphal West district who informed some media persons of a local daily, official sources said today.
The bag was later handed over to a prominent women`s organisation `Macha Leima`, whose secretary Takhelambam Demona said the bag contained 769 Aadhar cards, besides important documents of LIC and other insurance companies and had addresses of different localities of Imphal East district.
A complaint was lodged with the postal authorities, which took away the bag, she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi