Sonia Gandhi, PM cancel their Tripura visit
Agartala: Congress president Sonia Gandhi, who was scheduled to address two public meetings on Sunday before the assembly polls in Tripura, has cancelled her visit to the state, official sources said.
Officials here today received a message from New Delhi that her scheduled visit was cancelled.
Congress sources said "she has cancelled her visit because she is indisposed. She may reschedule her visit on February 12."
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who was also scheduled to address a public meeting today at Ambassa in Dhalai district of Tripura, also cancelled his trip, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi