Twelve houses gutted in Mizoram
Aizawl: At least 12 houses, belonging to the Bru community in Putlungasih village in south Mizoram`s Lunglei district were completely gutted today, official sources said.
No one was killed or injured in the fire which broke out at around noon reportedly from a house belonging to H Lalhmingthanga, they said, adding, that the cause of fire was yet to be determined.
Meanwhile, the forest fire, which started five days back, continued to create havoc and ravaged large forest area in central Mizoram`s Serchhip district, prompting the district administration to take emergency measures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery