Youth drives away with bike during test drive in Itanagar
Itanagar: A youth allegedly drove away with a new motorbike from a showroom here during a test drive, police said on Monday.
Posing as a buyer, the youth in his mid-twenties went out on a test drive with an employee of the showroom`s owner as pillion rider.
After a brief test drive, the youth asked the employee to get down as he desired to have another test drive on a kachha road. While doing so the man never came back with the costly motorbike on Saturday.
As the youth remains untraced, the dealer has announced a cash reward of Rs 50,000 for person(s) giving information about the new 180cc bike priced at Rs 78,000, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’