Youth drives away with bike during test drive in Itanagar
Itanagar: A youth allegedly drove away with a new motorbike from a showroom here during a test drive, police said on Monday.
Posing as a buyer, the youth in his mid-twenties went out on a test drive with an employee of the showroom`s owner as pillion rider.
After a brief test drive, the youth asked the employee to get down as he desired to have another test drive on a kachha road. While doing so the man never came back with the costly motorbike on Saturday.
As the youth remains untraced, the dealer has announced a cash reward of Rs 50,000 for person(s) giving information about the new 180cc bike priced at Rs 78,000, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered